Personal information collection
Onsophic Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of the following websites:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the following websites:
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Onsophic Inc.
Using personal information
Onsophic Inc. may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Onsophic Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Onsophic Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Onsophic Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Onsophic Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This policy was last modified on November 15, 2016.
This website may contain links to other websites. Onsophic Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Onsophic Inc.
- by email to email@example.com ; or
- by mail to 612 Bridgeport Lane, Foster City, CA 94404, USA.